Thursday 28 March 2013

Percy & Reed- Colour & Shine Conditioner

I got this conditioner free with Glamour magazine a few weeks back and I was excited to try it as I had heard great things about Percy & Reed. Now I'll start off by saying that I'm not the best person for this conditioner as my hair isn't coloured. Therefore this maybe why I don't love this product. It's a nice creamy conditioner which can be used daily or left for a few minutes as an intensive conditioner. My hair was left feeling smooth and clean. However once dried, I noticed that my hair looked a bit dry and lacked the 'shine' it promised. Overall I do think Percy & Reed Colour & Shine Conditioner is a nice but at £16, I think there are better conditioners out there on the market. Please do let me know if you have coloured and have tried this, how you got on.

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment