Saturday 23 March 2013

Benefit They're Real Review

This was probably the most talked about mascara in the blogger-sphere in 2012 and there was a good reason. I first purchased Benefit They're Real Mascaraback in the summer after hearing so much about it. I was amazed after the first time of wearing it; my eyelashes were long and voluminous. I have had so many comments when wearing this mascara and it is easily my favourite ever. It has a fibre wand which personally I prefer and the wand is rounded at the end so great for getting in the corners. Before applying the mascara, I curl my lashes with the No7 Eyelash Curlers. I don't feel it makes that much difference, but every little helps eh? At £18.50 this mascara is a little expensive, however I think it is totally worth it!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment