Wednesday 17 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine In Prickly Pear Nail Paint Review

I wanted a gel manicure a while but with their rather high costs, their mixed reviews, and the thought of keeping the same colour for 3 weeks, I was put off by the idea. Then when I saw Barry M had released a 'Hi shine Gel effect Nail Paint that provides an extra glossy finish', I was instantly excited. Often I tend to go for the shiny and glitterly look, over the sharp, matte look, so this nail polish was perfect for me. I have Prickley Pear which is a lovely, soft lilac. The nail polish goes on easily, is fully opaque with 2 coats and gives shine like no other. The picture above is without a top coat, and you can really see the nail polish shine in the light. I tried the nail polish out without a top coat and it lasted 2 days without chipping, however I'm sure when using a top coat you could get at least 5 days out of this. An inexpensive and perfect nail polish for spring, Prickly Pear is a winner!

Claire x




3 comments:

  1. the colour looks amazing, must try this out soon, great review, your blog is just lovely, keep up the good work :)

    I'm hosting a ASOS giveaway on my blog, pop over and have a look if you want

    x

    ReplyDelete