Friday 18 January 2013

Hair Products


Above are the products I use frequently for my hair. I don't wash my hair everyday (pft I'm not lazy!) so every other day I use Batiste Dry Shampoo to make sure I'm not the girl with the dirty hair and to give my hair extra volume. However when I do wash my hair I use Dieci All-In-One to treat my hair as it is full of keratin and collagen which helps to build up the strength of your hair. Then I use Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection to protect my hair from the heat of straighteners and curlers. After I will hold the style using TRESemmé Freeze Hold hairspray to keep my hair in place and prevent any fly aways. Lastly I finish off with Label.m Smoothing Cream  which smooths my hair getting rid of any frizz to give a sleek and shiny look.

What's your hair care routine?

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment