Monday 14 January 2013

Everyday Makeup Bag


This is my everyday makeup bag that I carry around with me. It's not too full as I unfortunately I don't have Mary Poppin's bag, but these are my essential items I take everywhere.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer- The famous concealer who's packaging never stays in tact for longer than a day. This is my favourite all round concealer, I use it for blemishes and under my eyes. Cheap and cheerful, I'm sure this concealer will stay an essential for a long time.

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural- I use this in medium plus everyday as an all over powder. It is perfect for keeping my make-up in place and giving me that touch more coverage. This comes with me as it is always handy for getting rid of that unwanted shine towards the end of the day. I use an upstage professional powder brush to apply this on the go; I really don't like this as it is *rough* and there is always a lot of fallout, but it is my only brush that fits in the bag. Note to self: MUST buy a kabuki brush.

Mac Eye Pencil in Coffee- I have brown eyes so a brown eyeliner always looks great and is a safe bet. This eyeliner is soft, it lasts for a good amount of time, it is easy to work with and blend-able. 

Clinique Chubby Stick in Mighty Mimose- Now this lip balm isn't the most pigmented, but what I like about it is the easiness and sheerness of it. The colour is subtle but can be built up, it gives a nice flush of pink to the lips. 

Neutrogena Lip Balm- I bought this out of desperation when I was in France, I was pleasantly pleased with this as it really does moisturise my lips. Now it's not the best lip balm ever but it definitely does make my lips feel soft and is an essential during the winter.

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment